Watch Around is a magazine dedicated to the timepiece enthusiast who seeks an alternative approach to exploring the watch universe. It examines all aspects of “Swiss Made” with insights into each brand thanks to its Editor-in-Chief - Jean-Philippe ARM - who is a 40-year Swiss timepiece industry veteran!
We will astonish you by the understatement of our magazine.
This magazine has decided to champion authentic Swiss watchmaking. And quite literally so; Watch Around explores Swiss horology by exceptionally skilled men and women.
The Editor-in-Chief - Jean-Philippe Arm - is one of the most well known and respected Swiss journalists in the watchmaking world. He had a dream: Watch Around – a publication whose purpose is to talk about the watch industry. None of the same old stuff, but rather a new look at this subject through intelligent eyes.
Watch Around is a magazine that will be appreciated by its reader’s refinement. In such, it is full of smart editorials and opinions from reputable and informed specialists abreast in the Swiss field. It offers a keen analysis of unusual ideas and topics not covered by the other publications.
Frequency of Publication: Twice a year in the US (around March and November)
Circulation and Handling: 10,000 USA (+ 5,000 International)
- Barnes and Noble and Borders throughout the United States
- Partnership with American Watchmakers & Clockmakers Institute
- Collaboration with Antiquroum in USA
- VIP: Private banking, and private consumers
- Top 200 North American Retailers
- Special US events including JCK
- Official distribution at SIHH and the Basel Fair
- Selective distribution throughout Europe, Asia and the Middle East
- Exclusive clubs